Search the forum,

Discuss Career change for a female of 36???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
terpsichorean ecdysiast ;)

Lol! Don't you force me to dig the dictionary out, I'll find more. Like... Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Polytetrafluoroethylene.

Alright, my Latin is undeniably rubbish. But I'm sure I saw something about a shop? :blush5:

Water and soft good woman .................too much whisky to think at this time if night :smile:

I must be bad i just had a go of the line dancing but got thrown out the room for making an rse of it :lol:

Brings back memories the old line dancing, when me and she got wed, didnt do disco in the evening, but had a marque, 2 barrels on tap and barn dance caller and a violin player, dont remember to much of it but left about 0230 to find hotel where we were staying that night. Only the photos jog the mind as to how much of a laugh it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Career change for a female of 36???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock