Search the forum,

Discuss card payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazsl

Gas Engineer
anybody using sumup for card payments looks a good idea you don't need a card reader just use your phone and only 1.95%

Just looked, no good if mrs jones doesn't have a smart phone.

I use IZettle, one off payment for the reader and then percentage off the top of all card payments that only seem to take a couple of days to clear into our account. It also lets me take and receipt cash payments (via e-mail) and by treating Cheques as Cash, it means all I need is the Phone and card reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to card payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey there, is anyone out there? (joke) Is anyone moving over to card readers this year to avoid non payment? 🤨🤨 My SUMUP reader after about 5years of service has packed up. Blocked and not resettable- need to replace. (cost £20+vat now £39+vat) So, I was wondering if there's a better/cheaper...
Replies
Views
Tedddddd
T
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and cant figure out the best way to do it, i tried Indeed but the fees, in my opinion are wild. just wondering how everyone else manages to get round this...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done there plumbers CSCS card recently? What did you use to revise
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find general answers to questions I may have. Generally I only replace existing plumbing and use plumbing skills to plumb my being equipment together.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock