Search the forum,

Discuss Cannon K16 Gas Fire bits wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMGasServices

Gas Engineer
Hi Folks,

I was just wondering does anyone have a cannon k16 gas fire ? Or do they know a merchant that has parts for them ?

Sorry for such a large image

cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 40
Hi. I found your query when trying to find a manual for this model - I have just bought a replacement K16 off ebay as there was slight leak somewhere near the control knob on ours. The following link suggests you can only really get the control knob and the radiants - the price for radiants looks ok as people are asking about £25 on ebay, if you can get them: Put cannon k16 mk 4 into Google & select K16 Gasmiser range - Gas Appliance Spares (Preston) Ltd.[h=3][/h]Hope that's of some use. When (if?) I can now find an engineer who will fit the thing for me, I'll have the old one to dispose of, if any bits are of use to you (no radiants!). If you have any idea where I can get a manual that would be great. Cheers, JP

Thanks for your reply jezp. I can get hold of the radiants freely but need a few other bit such as the spark electrode. If there is a leak near the control knob that is repairable. I think it's the seal that needs to be changed. No point of replacing the fire.&nbsp;<br><br><br>Regarding the manual I've never come across one but I will ask around for you. Have you tried on that work mates app ?&nbsp;

Hello, I have a Canon K16 gasmiser fire in my garage along with a box of tiles. Yours free, collection only. A small donation for Carers Worldwide would be much appreciated. If interested please call 07770 265 166.

probably sorted after two years looking, but a nice thought :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cannon K16 Gas Fire bits wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to light. One has to push a lot more firmly down on the control slide to get it to light. At which point, all is fine. The pilot is good, new battery...
Replies
Views
Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the wall above the AEG Induction hob with 1 Gas burner. It worked very well on Natural gas. We have had the local gas co. install an LPG supply using...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a bathroom for a regular customer. She is of old age and is starting to get a little clumsy and her son has asked me to look at the old gas fire/back...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply because the customer no longer wanted it; however they have now changed their mind and i have not done very many fire installations in all my years of...
Replies
Views
I have a portable gas fire which keeps switching off. The pilot light lifts for 10 seconds, critically above the thermocouple and then the gas cuts out. It i smore noticeable when I walk past it and stir a slight breeze. I have blown out the pilot light assembly and it worked for an entire day...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock