Search the forum,

Discuss Can you identify this gas appliance? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

To all fellow Gas engineers I need some help to identify
the make & model of the gas stove/fire in the link below
or a link to the installation manual would be even better.

It is of cast iron construction with a steel vertical flue,
as you will see the burner insulation requires replacing
and other parts required too.

There are artificial coals and bed (partially shown)
Data plate/badge illegible.

Appreciate any help provided.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148313262@N06/

this looks similar but need u to take more clearer pic,

1959_hawk_4d_gas_1_116012016100536.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can you identify this gas appliance? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
I am wanting to install a gas stove fire (Stockton stove - small) to my pre cast flue, i have checked that this fire is suitable for a pre cast flue. It will connected to the flue on the rear of the fire. would all I need for this is a closure plate? or how would i do this? (obviously i will be...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Hi To All Seniors.. I'm Posting This Thread .. as I was Reading This on Gas Safe Website and it really confused me. I Usually while doing LandLords checks Take Gas Fire Out and Check the Smoke Test and Spillage test even though its Proper Blue Crispy flame.. Am I doing Over work or Doing Right ...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around here ‘Shy bairnes get nowt’! My children (10 and 8 at the time) were lucky enough to be given an above ground 15ft round swimming pool from some...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, brand new to the forum. This is literally my first week in business being self employed and this is my very first job! Could have been easier haha! Spoke to the customer on the phone, going to look at the job tomorrow. Current setup: Gas fired Aga stove doing h/w & c/h (16 rads & 2 zones...
Replies
Views
R
My partner owns a house which she lived in for 20 years and started renting out 2 years ago. First 2 gas inspections found no problems, but the engineer doing the third one put an "At Risk" notice on the hob, giving the reason "pipe to small". The notice said the hob had been disconnected and...
Replies
Views
metaldust9
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock