Search the forum,

Discuss Can st799 plug replace st699 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mal_k100

Hi all,
I know that a ST799 has the same backplate but I wanted to know if the wiring is significantly different of just a change to the push on cover for the 7 day timing and the electonics and wiring on the back plate are the same.

My st699 loses memory when the power goes off and rather than just replace the bettery, it seems sensible to replace the 24 hour with one that can have separate days of the week like the ST799.

I've fitted timers before but from a scratch system rather than take apart one that has already been fitted so I am looking for an easy way out.

If anyone knows of the easiest/least rewiring option I'd appreciate hearing.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can st799 plug replace st699 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended significantly since the boiler was installed. There's now 21 radiators/towel rails. It's getting to temperature, but even after balancing, it's not heating...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock