1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Can anyone tell me how... in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. mutley racers

mutley racers Plumber GSR

You are supposed to connect everything up with this pedestal?

What a joke!!

20190618_155453.jpg

20190618_155503.jpg

2. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Flexi’s?

3. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Off topic words removed

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  4. Riley

Riley S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Long pipe down middle and join out the bottom through the small hole

5. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Iso's on pipes with a bit pipe out the top. Speed fit flexi from tap onto pipe when you position basin.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I think we can all safely assume that no plumber was consulted on its design

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Harvest Fields

Harvest Fields S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Agreed

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

Most sanitary ware is rubbish poorly designed and a pain to
    install and service. A ped basin is the easiest. when you establish where its going to go
    there are some stupid screw holes in the bottom of the ped, just put them in but dont over tighten , use silly cone first.
    Then make sure you have enough to connect some WRAS
    approved flexis ..See I know now to the tails which might have a ballo fix angled so you can turn them. Then mark out where the silly holes on the basin are and try to drill 2 holes in the right place. After that get loads more silly cone on the top of the ped and on the wall face of the basin and stick it all together connect the flexis and the waste and when it leaks try again ...because all these ceramic jobs where set up in the 1930 s to 1950 s and are rubbish...but people still buy them ..awww
    centralheatking