Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone recommened a good tool bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leaky luke

What is the best tool bag to have mine broke today strap fell off any recommendations?

What's your budget? I've got one of those Fatmax technician totes which does me fine. The Veto pro pacs have excellent reviews but they're £180+

the dewalt one in B&Q is good about £40 i think its got lots of pockets and had mine about 5months now and still going strong

i used to have the 20" dewalt one, it had a footprint base , really good strong bag

need to spend £100 plus to get anything of quality

Have to disagree there, hardly any bags for that amount part from veto,
what kinda bag you looking for , open ,closed, servicing or daily ??

exactly, cheap ones just dont last. got my latest stanley failure in the van all external pockets lost their bottoms and worn out after 3 months at most!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like something that would be open so I can get things out quick and also launch everything back in after also something I can sling on my shoulder
not asking for a lot am I Kris ����

Problem with tote bags is not that they are not good quality they are not built to carry as much stuff as most of us throw in them.

Sometimes I've struggled to lift mine. I have gone back to tool boxes to try and stop getting through them.

I've got cases to be honest. I'm toying with veto but just not sure if I really want one. No trays for ecv washers and things you use Lot?

Love my Vetos I have an XL which has all my boiler hanging tools, blow torch, 600 level and stuff for lifting boards etc and I have a smaller tech xl for my service maintenance and repair kit. Keeps the kane and multimeter nice and tidy and protected. No more rooting for the screwdriver you need as everything is exactly were you keep it handles facing out ready to go and plenty of little neoprene pockets that I keep small tackle boxes in with fuses o rings and washers etc. My only annoyance is that my long handled Wera screwdrivers have to poke out the top as they are too long to fit in the bag.

Last edited:
I'd never spend over £100 on a tool bag, Fat Max do decent ones for about £40-50 no?

Fat max open tote £20 nothing wrong with them, mines 4 years old and have a new one on standby I bought for £10 on black friday which will last me up to 2018.

Thanks for all the recommendations guys!
got 4 toolbags given to me as pressies for Christmas and there all Stanley so looks like Iv got enough tool bags to last me a while
merry Christmas and happy new year to you all

I just bought a magma one for my anton. If I didn't I was going to end up with veto. And don't like bags so need to ease myself in .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone recommened a good tool bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock