Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone recommend a decent power flushing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you need training to use a powerflush machine any way didn't it come with instructions!!

Norstrum Proflush is the top machine out their, but it's also the operator that counts as well...

Norstrum pro flush for me to, complete with built in heater and external Adey magnacleanse filter unit, best on the market in my opinion.......when you see the magnets after a flush it's incredible, always impresses the customer.

Expensive machine, but worth every penny. Also the magnaclense is not cheap but saves a load of time on everyflush, the combination does the job properly and will pay for itself in a short period of time.

Bob

In response to Boblydon;

Quote; ""Also the magnaclense is not cheap but saves a load of time on everyflush, the combination does the job properly and will pay for itself in a short period of time.""

Im buying a magnetic filter for my Norstrum this week - can't decide on make though.

Why did you go for the magnacleanse considering all of your other kit is Norstrum.

Anyone else got an opinion on there preferred magnetic filter for the machine - I want to keep it as a stand alone filter not intergrated into machine.

Jon.

I bought a second hand norstrum proflush. has never let me down. use it along side a magnacleanse amazing the crap it pulls outs. although i had bought a second hand unit i did go on their triaing course which was free at the time with a view to buying one. and even when they knew i had bought a second hand they were still pleasent with asking me too call anytime if needed help or upgrades. can't fault them really.

Looking at buying the norstrum proflush due to the positive comments on this thread. It is advertised on the proflush site but it only says call for prices. Just what can I expect to pay for it with and without the heating element? They run a free course for owners so that also appears to be a positive outcome.

Jim

When i bought my Norstrum a couple of years ago now it was about £1000.00 with no add ons. ie; heater or magnet.
I recently enquired to them for the price of the magnet and they wanted i think it was £380 or £395 + vat.
They want around £265 + vat for the heater.

I went and bought a magnacleanse unit from Rubberduck bathrooms for £299 inclusive of vat + £10 delivery
They were putting them up in price soon he said.

Everything has got more expensive recently except for my rates!

The norstrum pump is very good and built well. The free training is if you live within reach of the factory, but if you don't they will come to you for a small fee and give you on the job demonstration - Or it was anyway.

Jon.

My Fernox machine was purchased as part of a load of tools and equipment from a local plumber who was retiring. It came with a Magnom unit (magnetic filter) and pump head adaptor. The pump head adaptor was very useful but IMO (as was also the opinion of the guy who sold me the kit) the Magnom was a gimmick, and I think they are very expensive to buy new so glad I didnt have to. The Magnom unit has now been replaced with the TF1 flushing adaptor which sells for about £75, about 1/2 what the Magnom was

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone recommend a decent power flushing machine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock