Search the forum,

Discuss Can anyone identify this tap please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Can anyone identify this tap please. I think it is a Franke but cannot find any marking on it. It has a persistent drip. The lever on the front allows filtered water through the tap and it is this that is causing the problem. If I can identify the tap then I might be able to get a spare part.

Thanks

Paul

Attachments

• 2017-01-31 11.37.12.jpg
    2017-01-31 11.37.12.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 83
The spout and the handles look very similar to an Ikea tap I replaced a few months ago.

It didn't have the filtered tap, bit everything else looks the same.

Might be worth a try

Hi Paul,

I am not to sure either but would think it's either franke or Italien Brand - Perrin & Rowe Metis Triple Lever Pewter Sink Filter Tap & Rinse 1580PF

Id try asking showerdoc.com and send them a couple of pictures they may can help you to figure out what brand it is. But looks very similar to the Italian one.

Brita tap from the brita water filter company

Attachments

• 20161129_145338.jpg
    20161129_145338.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Don't know the tap, but there might be a small grub screw at the back?
Spout pulls out?, the collar as well? or might unscrew?, might have access to gubbins inside? which might be more identifiable?
But then merchant may say, "They've gone bust you'll have to replace it".

This really IS my bag...
Fact is it could be any make. Best to take either the hot or cold handle and shroud off and measure the dimensions of the cartridge then post them here or send me a message and I'll let you know where to get a replacement. If you want to know what to measure go to our website.
THIS is why I invented TapMedic :cool:

This really IS my bag...
Fact is it could be any make. Best to take either the hot or cold handle and shroud off and measure the dimensions of the cartridge then post them here or send me a message and I'll let you know where to get a replacement. If you want to know what to measure go to our website.
THIS is why I invented TapMedic :cool:
Hi thanks for posting here. :)

Go steady on the free plugs if you don't mind. And give us a shout if you want some information regarding forum sponsorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone identify this tap please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock