Search the forum,

Discuss can anyone help in South wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

My names Ryan an live in Maesteg South Wales I'm currently in college part time doing my level 2 and have been looking for plumbers that work evenings or weekends that would like an extra pair of hands and for me to gain experiance and knolage in plumbing I'm 24 and have opted for a career change I have previously served in the army and am well diseplined and have a great work ethnic and desire to learn I am willing to work for free thanks ryan

HI Ryan,you spoke to me on FB,i am mark from Daniel heating,glad to see you joined up here as i suggested

Yea thanks a lot mark for pointing me in the right direction I'm just Gona try everything I can to get experiance :)

Think of a user name Ryan before some `orrible mod does it for you. lol

Welcome Ryan aka Tidball9 .......hope you find what you seek mate...regards Turnpin:welcome:

Have you had any success yet tidball9 ?

Good luck in your quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can anyone help in South wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock