Search the forum,

Discuss Camray 3 Oil Boiler Manual. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackplumb

Anybody know where I can get a Camray 3 maunual also a Camray 2 manual would be handy.
Thanks.

Anybody know where I can get a Camray 3 maunual also a Camray 2 manual would be handy.
Thanks.
PM me with your email address jackplumb, I can send you the Camray 3 manual, sorry haven't got the Camray 2 though.....

What do you want to know? If it's just the burner info then use the Riello downloads page for settings.

I could really do with a copy, can someone help me out too ...thank you

i found it online by googling it, printed it off, been in my van for a few years now.

Just nozzel sizes really just to save a second visit,and possibility pup pressure. Just incase no info on boiler.know it's crap but want to see if can keep it going for them , even if one more year

Just nozzel sizes really just to save a second visit,and possibility pup pressure. Just incase no info on boiler.know it's crap but want to see if can keep it going for them , even if one more year

This any use to you? IMG_4340.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Camray 3 Oil Boiler Manual. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Camray 3 oil boiler and when I turn my heating or hot water on the boiler won’t fire up! There is no light on the mains power switch! I have changed the 3amp fuse at the on of isolator switch! Any help would be great
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, Re-jigging a serviceable Boulter Camray 2 boiler to run presurised instead of gravity. Manual says it can but we need to fit Manual reset Limit stat and Phail tube to put into boiler for sensor -both available. (Also Expansion vessel obviously!) This seems straightfrward - any comments...
Replies
Views
L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a noisy fan on the boiler so investigated, just a bit of dirt in the casing however, having removed the burner unit I replaced the Burner Nozzle no problem, old was very dirty and sooty. Found the boiler wouldn't fire up. SO rather than than mess...
Replies
Views
Lincoln22
L
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock