Search the forum,

Discuss Calling Buckinghamshire plumbers/bathroom fitters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AdeMD

Hi all,

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this thread in this location. I apologize if so; I've literally just signed up today.

I'm a one man operation at the moment but looking for a relatively experienced bathroom fitter to assist me on ad-hoc larger jobs in the South Buckinghamshire area - own tools, qualifications, liability insurance and friendly manner are a must. Own transport advantageous.

If this sounds like you - get in touch!

Oh ok too far for me as I'm in North Herts. Shame as I have just rolled up,my own bathroom and kitchen business to take early retirement and I was getting bit bored!

I cover down to high Wycombe (based Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire border) drop me a pm
With some contact details and we can have a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Calling Buckinghamshire plumbers/bathroom fitters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock