Search the forum,

Discuss Bunch of small jobs you want plus one you don't... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
*sigh*

This bidet has a sort of integrated spray in the middle of the pan that no longer works. It looks like it's made by Swan and is pretty old. The middle control I guess work(ed) as a divertor between flow round the rim and that from the spray. The former function still works. I guess it's multi function as there is a pop up waste that looks like it is controlled by the same part too. He wasn't sure as it's his wife who uses it and wants it fixed and she wasn't around.

A google search hasn't produced anything and normally I'd make my excuses but they are pretty keen on getting it working and have other stuff I'm up for. I'm sure if I say I'll do all the other jobs but not this one they'd still say yes but just on the off-chance, any thoughts? Any genius quick fixes without much hassle? It's pipework is pretty hard to get at (i took the pipework photo mainly because i literally couldn't see any of it without taking a photo blind) and I can't say I fancy taking the thing apart in any comprehensive way.

One of you must have been around long enough to be familiar with these relics of bum washing history

62497716_1390817311093736_6351199360159580160_n.jpg

64302402_2425772971069149_354546204505276416_n.jpg

nope as theres no air gap unless its fed from a tank its a no go

Depends on the air gap and set up would need to know more

Reply to Bunch of small jobs you want plus one you don't... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock