Search the forum,

Discuss British Gas recruiting now for Domestic Gas Engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helen BG

Hi all,

British Gas are looking for Domestic Gas Engineers in many areas of the UK at the moment.
These are full time, permanent roles with great earning potential through incentives including bonus.

• Salary of £28805.52 - £30,805.68 + excellent benefits including a vehicle, pension, holidays, share schemes, all tools, uniform provided, as well as a laptop and mobile phone.
  • You should ideally hold as a minimum S/NVQ Domestic Gas Installation and Maintenance Level 3, or 6013, 6034, 6016, 6006 or City and Guilds 662 or 5980 Pts 1 & 2.
  • We require current ACS accreditation in CCN1, CEN1, CPA1, WAT1, CKR1, DAH1 and HTR1, and a full UK driving licence with 6 points or less.

Please follow this link to our website to submit an online application - this involves uploading a CV and cover letter.
www.britishgasjobs.co.uk

If you have any questions about this role or any other British Gas opportunity, please send me a PM. I am also happy to keep CVs on file.

Many thanks

As salaries go that looks quite nice. Would have thought some will be knocking at helens door soon

Not a bad company to work for directly.
The only piece of uniform they don't issue you with is a stab vest.

This piece of kit is essential as pretty much every other engineer, senior engineer and line manager will not hesitate to stab anyone in the back to make themselves look good.

o dear, and hears me thinking i wish i had the right nvqs there looking for.

Thank you again Helen.

as always PM Helen or follow the link given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas recruiting now for Domestic Gas Engineers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock