Search the forum,

Discuss British gas recruiting for smart meter apprentices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this in the newspaper, Im not sure what training you get exactly I dont think its gas, with these meters maybe someone else may know

We

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British gas recruiting for smart meter apprentices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good thing as my mother in law pours tonnes of water on the garden in summer, mostly watering weeds as she can't tell the difference from grass. But the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, any meter installers about? im looking to complete a course to get CCN1 qualified and met1 qualified so I can look at becoming a smart meter installer. once qualified all employers seem to want 6 -12 months experience as a meter fitter. How do you guys gain the first years...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having an on-going battle with my energy supplier trying to get a smart gas meter. I have a Landis &gyr installed which was a replacement for a faulty meter about 3 years ago. The installer at the time told me it was not a Smart meter. The energy company is insisting its a SMETS1 -...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our property, and the property itself. The water company fitted a new (smart) meter about 4 weeks ago. Now they have contacted us saying we have a leak...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock