Search the forum,

Discuss British Gas 330 / Glow Work HXI - boiler dead - Bromley, Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for placing your requirement for a gas engineer on the forums
Any member who maybe able to assist,please contact op direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas 330 / Glow Work HXI - boiler dead - Bromley, Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with venting through the external wall and I'm reluctant to go with an electric boiler instead (because of the consumption cost)). It's a sealed system. The...
Replies
Views
Greetings All One Week Before Christmas, Ok got this British Gas 330+ my late mother had installed 10 years ago. Been working OK ish up till now then suddenly hell freezes over. First the Central heating wont come on (green light)afternew batteries from the WF Hall Thermo Wireless...
Replies
Views
We had a Gloworm Energy 7 30r Boiler fitted in Jan 22 to replace a British Gas Boiler (which was a Glowworm Rebranded ) when the heat exchanger split after 10 years. The old boiler had a pressure gauge on the fascia but this new model is not fitted with one. After it was all fitted I queried...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Forum, A British Gas Engineer has just installed me a TF1 Omega Filter. There are two types of installations - with or without isolation valves. Due to the short length of pipe available he installed the 'no isolation-valves' version of the filter. Now the part that is bugging me is that he...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock