Search the forum,

Discuss Bristol Novice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TimSanderson

Hello everyone,

I am sure you have heard a similar story to mine before but here goes. I am 28yrs old and am in full time employment looking to retrain as a plumber whilst keeping my current job, this is for financial reasons.
I have been looking at the OLCI site an Filton college courses. An ideal course would involve the course running in the evenings or weekends. I do have money saved up to pay for the course and am really keen to learn a trade and do something i enjoy. I am a realist and know this will not happen overnight but i have reached a point on my life where i want to change my profession.
Any advice on courses, training or practical tips i could do to start me on this journey to hopefully one day becoming a fulltime plumber / gas engineer would be most appreciated.

Cheers

stay away from filton i've just done a level 3 there cost me £3000, part of this was for the nvq side of this. now finished the level 3 and wanted to go on and do my level 3 nvq only for them to tell 6 of us there was'nt enough numbers. so we now have to pay some other college to get this.

Hi Tim

Welcome to the forums,hope you find interesting and feel able to get involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bristol Novice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock