Discuss boss on swan neck pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

handsomejackuk

Have a toilet installed with a swan neck pan connector... is it possible to solvent weld a strap on type boss to this..??

does it need to be strapped on or will the solvent weld be enough to hold it on... ??

or is there any other method of attaching a boss.....??

have very limited access, and was hoping to do this

anyone know if this is possible.. ????

I don't recommend it. Been to a few messy blockages with a boss from the basin tied into the toilet pan connector.

was hoping to use it for washing machine... via a upstand trap... dont look like the machine will fit now though....

Just enquisitive could it be done ?

i wondering whether to make provision, for when our washing machine breaks down we can get a slimmer one...

cheers...

Al.

you will probably have to hunt one down but a swan neck version of this is what you need Toolstation > Plumbing > Pan Connectors > WC Connector Inc Pipe Boss

try mcalpine products range.

why do you need it? only supposed to boss in a basin not anything else like shower or bath

Can you not drill through an external wall and connect into the stack. A proper job will be much better than what you propose.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boss on swan neck pan connector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock