Search the forum,

Discuss ......Boss Inhb...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
anyone used boss x-po10 inbh and whats your thoughts almost half the price of x100

Adey MC1 is cheap enough

around £9 for 500ml
x100 £14 for 1l
boss £8 for 1l also the boss looks exactly the same as adey same colour so maybe there the manufacture

anyone used boss x-po10 inbh and whats your thoughts almost half the price of x100

I haven’t used it, but when I attended a WB course, they said apparently 4trade took more dosage than stated to reach levels of x100 -not sure if they’re paid to say that, but makes sense. I have used calchem 3-in-1 once, customer said heating worked a treat afterwards. Usually use x100,but is supplied to us anyway, so cost not an issue.

Can't even find a 1l bottle of boss inhibitor, can only find the 5litre commercial tubs, I tend to use mc1 anyway. Not because it's cheaper, but because 1 bottle treats upto 15 rads instead of the upto 10 you get from x100 which frequently saves buying a second bottle.

Can't even find a 1l bottle of boss inhibitor, can only find the 5litre commercial tubs, I tend to use mc1 anyway. Not because it's cheaper, but because 1 bottle treats upto 15 rads instead of the upto 10 you get from x100 which frequently saves buying a second bottle.

X-PO10 Easy Dose - Vexo International

Im going through that much atm Gone through 7l this week

Tempted to get 20 l and try it

At 250ml for upto 15 rads it's fairly concentrated. If you've gone through 7l this week it should me much more cost effective to buy a 20l tub.

That you may think :D

2x 10l 168 inc
1x20l 198 inc
1000l 2k inc

That’s stupid

That you may think :D

2x 10l 168 inc
1x20l 198 inc
1000l 2k inc

That’s stupid
The logic behind those prices is a little baffling, but thats not bad compared to x100 which will set you back £233 for a 20l tub. On top of that x-po10 is around 3 times more concentrated than x100 so if your using alot of inhibitor, that's really good value.

The logic behind those prices is a little baffling, but thats not bad compared to x100 which will set you back £233 for a 20l tub. On top of that x-po10 is around 3 times more concentrated than x100 so if your using alot of inhibitor, that's really good value.

Exactly guess more people buy the 10l than the 20 keeping the prices down

Reply to ......Boss Inhb...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock