Search the forum,

Discuss Boots? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine don't have steel toe caps. It's some carbon fibre cos I'm posh like that.

I've actually got 2 pair of boots,I pair of shoes and some wellies!!

What? Network expenses. No surprises gas bills always on the up as transportation costs so high.

What's wrong with these at ÂŁ15; if they only last three months, that's around 17pence per day.

[DLMURL="http://www.wickes.co.uk/Hardcore-Sovite-Safety-Boots-Size-10/p/105870"]Hardcore Sovite Safety Boots Size 10 | Wickes.co.uk

[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had dewalt apprentice boots for the last 5 years or so probably get 6 months out of them 6 days a week 10-12 hours a day. November I got the dewalt platinum boots thought that spending the extra money may see them last a year but if I wear these for 18 hours odd my feet come up in a heat rash that never used to happen with the apprentice boots

Mascot batura boots as reccomended by billy are brilliant.
Comfy, sturdy and durable.
I have bought another two pairs they are that good.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

Dickies Medway boot, by far the best boot I've ever had, usually I wear through the toe, on carpet and on dust sheets! and have to change every 6 months, on these I'm still on same pair 18 months and still going. Not cheap at ÂŁ50ish but worth the money, warm and supportive too

they look good mate. im happy with the mascot batura though. and i have just bought a pair of mascot kenya boots as well

The dickies and amblers are the same boot, I think and possibly the same as ones in post #7?

The dickies and amblers are the same boot, I think and possibly the same as ones in post #7?

They look the same. You vlaim they dont last? What you basing that on? The ones in your pic look like they just need a good clean....:D

The toe is fine it's the steel sole plate , it pops through at front and then you always have wet feet and they just fall to bits after that

The toe is fine it's the steel sole plate , it pops through at front and then you always have wet feet and they just fall to bits after that

Do they have a maximum load? Perhaps you're just too fat for em.....:D

Ha ha ha . Think it's because I work too hard. Or kick apprentices too hard?

yzu7yma9.jpg

Best boots. Laces never snap, toes don't wear through, can slip them off at the door and they're comfy as hell. Who needs boots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boots? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock