Search the forum,

Discuss Boost Pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im currently carrying out a new install in an old pub that is being converted into a turkish restaurant. I need to fit a mains water boost pump due to the amount of outlets etc. I looked into various different makes and models but am now confused on which one to go for. Can anyone give me any advice on which make and model to go for

Thanks

Paul

How much space do you have, what flow/ pressure is needed and what sort of budget

have plenty of space. plant room is in a large room below ground level. really want at lease 30 plus litres a min and pressure around 4 bar. Im installing 2 300 ltd unvented cylinders. Was looking at the grundfos cube 3 - 62 with a 200 litre break tank but delivery won't be till middle of september

image.jpgUse a DAB e.sytank. It's a very neat and quiet pump, fits in with the break tank. Will easy do more than you have specified.
Give the rep a ring. If you are a professional fitter, they will give you a great price. Just nominate a supplier and they will sort the rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boost Pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live most of the year on a tiny Caribbean island with no mains water. I collect rain in a 25,000 gallon cistern which is then pumped to the taps. But the house is build against a hill top. My water system is as illustrated below enabling the domestic water and garden irrigation to be served...
Replies
Views
Background I have a small one-bedroom flat in the roof space in a victorian house. There are three floors below and each floor has a single one-bedroom flat. The mains pipe bringing water into my top-floor flat is 15mm copper pipe. There is a water meter in the flat and a stop valve. There is...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was working fine for a coupe of months however now the valve has started misbehaving which is resulting in having to turn the temperature valve round further...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are on 15mm pipework, the rest are on 10mm. its powered by a Grundfos ups3 pump. the boiler is an 18kw heat only boiler. There are two radiators mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a customer who wants an unvented cylinder fitting, they have low flow rate so looking for opinions on best mains boost solution - had a quick look and in order to get anywhere near 18l min will need an accumulator and pump combo. Expect the answer is the bigger the better, as always...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock