Search the forum,

Discuss Bonomi Shower Mixer Need Help to Fix Leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the tap for my shower is leaking and I want to replace the cartridge(?) but I cannot seem to remove or loosen it using a spanner(10-14). There are no grub screws around it. Can someone please suggest what tool I need to buy for this or should I just hire a plumber?

Mu5Hmnb4SduKypruBl0Lng.jpg
WRqGbwM4SgWmmoTW1LzqIA.jpg
Oh0NhAg+TxCpUtiYcivt%g.jpg

Looks to me like there may be another retention ring in there holding the cartridge in. Might be worth taking off the chrome fascia. Might give you more room to swing a cat

Looks to me like there may be another retention ring in there holding the cartridge in. Might be worth taking off the chrome fascia. Might give you more room to swing a cat

I see I did not think of removing the chrome plate. I will try tonight.

I was able to remove the chrome plate and see this now. Does these cartridge things turn and needs force? It is clockwise to loosen right?

O67Tw40LRieWhZuQFAJLFw.jpg

no anti clockwise to loosen, righty tighty - lefty loosy, unless its LP gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bonomi Shower Mixer Need Help to Fix Leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock