Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler service, quote for new and gas cooker fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, we have just moved in to a new house and the boiler seems questionable so we would like it servicing and a quote for a replacement.

I have also bought a second hand (12 month old) gas cooker to see us through until we get the kitchen done so we need this fitting and checking over as well please. The hose on the cooker doesnt appear to be a bayonet fitting???

We are in the DN10 postcode, Doncaster area.

Thanks, Ben

if your local and can help pm the op

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler service, quote for new and gas cooker fitting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the boiler running again. The only reason it has not been used i so long is the the zone valve kept getting stuck (would have fixed this myself if i knew!)...
Replies
Views
I need someone to replace my boiler, I am thinking to get an Intergas HRE 24 SB. Our current boiler (and old Ideal) is in the kitchen, and we would like to relocate it to the laundry room or loft, so a new gas line needs to be run. I would prefer someone local in Norwich that can also do the...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm which sounds like not much but throws the balance off of the kitchen), which means there's a large gap now between the cooker and the wall, but it now...
Replies
Views
Hello we currently have an old Stanley range cooker in the kitchen and a back burner in the living room. There is also a hot water tank in the bathroom. The plan is to remove the cooker and plumb in a regular external oil boiler. Would it be fine to use the existing flow and return from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock