Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler parts compatability in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I'm hoping that you can help with a quick question, please.

Can anyone tell me if the following two parts are compatible with each other.

RANCO LM7P8508 THERMOSTAT OVERHEAT
+
GLOWWORM S204315 PHIAL POCKET RANCO 6412036

Many thanks

For what boiler? If it’s a gas boiler then your gas safe engineer will know that you shouldn’t modify a gas appliance

Last edited:

Reply to Boiler parts compatability in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Some advice needed please re a 3 year old combi gas boiler. The hot water works but no heating. A gas engineer was already booked to do the annual safety check before the fault developed. He said the boiler is ok with no fault. He said there must be a leak under the floor boards causing hot...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an Ideal vogue 6years ago so it's generation 1 vogue c32, I also fitted a RF wireless controller (prt4) The reciever part plugs directly onto the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an electrician has checked the cylinder and thermostat and they all check out ok so he thinks the problem is within the boiler Can Someone help give me some...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock