Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler over heating? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KevRusski

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uob9WliUAY

Hi, please see the link. What do you think could be the cause of this issue.

I have a thread over in plumbing called central heating and pipework issues.

I wanted to highlight this specific problem and gather thoughts. Its only been doing this a couple of weeks, and once locked out. When re-setting the pump wasnt going until it was tapped and then its been running since. However the boiler is till making this noise in the morning when it starts up for anything up to about 20minutes, then its all fine.

At the same time we have had pipes rattling in the loft, but this seems to have stopped now too. So its just the boiler issue now.

See my other thread or any questions please ask.

Thanks in advance and sorry for re-posting this in here, i just needed maximum advice.

You need a gas safe registered Heating Engineer to look at that for you

I did have one around, he didn't know!

He was going to replace the ch pump, but then ive never heard from him again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler over heating? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler doesn't work radiators not working radiators or heating system is cold thermostat wont work or respond Then post a reply in this thread. Rather than us...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock