Search the forum,

Discuss boiler installs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

turning them down, anyone else?

anyone need work notts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler installs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Has anyone signed up to the WarmBox boiler installer network? They pay more than Boxt and on the day of installation so wondering if anyone else has had a good experience with them?
Replies
Views
Scott Dods
S
I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From what I've read, it should be possible to do this without opening the boiler, but there is limited access around the boiler and I'm struggling! From the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a andrews water heater engineer who doesn't scratch his head when he turns up Getting fault a11 West Yorkshire
Replies
Views
  • Question
Milky hot water. Recently had a Viessmann 100-W combi boiler installed. Now when the hot water reaches any tap it is very 'milky'. This appears to be micro bubbles and clears, upwards, in a few seconds leaving no residue. Though this is a hard water area in 45 years have never had this cloudy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock