Search the forum,

Discuss boiler installs in london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've got too much work on and looking for someone to take on some of my boiler installs

I'm expecting to be passing on 3 to 6 a month so its not a full time job

At the moment most are in South London, but they can be all over London

I dont care if youre not the most experianced installer, as I'll always be on hand to help out on the more complicated stuff if need be

I'll be offering the work on a day rate so if your interested let me know how much your rate is

Many thanks
Seth

Last edited:
still looking

even if you still dont have youre full gas qualifications I can still find work for you

I could help out on the jobs that are south / south west.

I've got too much work on and looking for someone to take on some of my boiler installs

I'm expecting to be passing on 3 to 6 a month so its not a full time job

At the moment most are in South London, but they can be all over London

I dont care if youre not the most experianced installer, as I'll always be on hand to help out on the more complicated stuff if need be

I'll be offering the work on a day rate so if your interested let me know how much your rate is

Many thanks
Seth

Hi I'm 32 years old and Living in Wandsworth

I have completed C&G Level 2 in plumbing and currently studying NVQ Level 3 Plumbing/Gas Engineering and completing my gas portfolio at the College of North West London which ends in July.
Do you have any trainee vacancies available I can start asap

I can provide refrences and qualifications on request

Thank you Dean Savva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler installs in london in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock