Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Boiler Installation (Qualifications) in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Martyn2

Martyn2 New Member

I had a new combi installed recently. Great job, very clean install and everything working fine. I have noticed on many occasions on this forum the attention paid to qualified labour being essential. Mine was a two man job and although I had no reason to doubt his ability the second man ( plumbers mate I would assume) had no certificates. Just out of interest what tasks would he be limited to on the job?

2. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Nothing if he's being supervised.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

He would come under the supervision and tickets of the other qualified person

So he could do anything eg the gas pipework to the flue aslong as the other person was there and tested and commissioned the boiler afterwards

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1