Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler install not a pretty sight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have a bit of a dilemma i was called in to repair and service a worcester 28cdi compact combi the install was very poor with a list of faults as long as your arm did what i had to do but obviously i could not put everything right so had to list the faults on the saftey certificate problem i have is i know the installer not well but we bump into each other at the merchants and chat like you do , how do i tell him hes a rough bar steward and he should really put the job right. Cheers kop

just tell him youve had to cap one of his installed due to 9 mbar leak :D

No leaks shaun just ultra bad workmanship bud i could get gas safe involved but not sure, thinking i should approach him and tell him i have had to repair one of his boilers a had to list the faults on the saftey cert wont go down well eithier way.

No leaks shaun just ultra bad workmanship bud i could get gas safe involved but not sure, thinking i should approach him and tell him i have had to repair one of his boilers a had to list the faults on the saftey cert wont go down well eithier way.

he doesnt know that might make him do better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler install not a pretty sight in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock