Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler install brownhills, west mids. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midlands based

Need a baxi solo taking out and an ideal logic 30 he heat only putting back in either next saturday or sooner. Boiler will be supplied and paid on completion.

What are you paying? Does it need power flushing, gas pipe upgrade and is Theyre a drain nearby?

Im after a price mate. I hate it when people state how much they are prepared to pay for jobs so cant expect it when i offer a job out. The job is in a pub but boiler is upstairs in the living quarter kitchen. It wont need flushing as we will be doing a lot of work on the system soon so just needs boiler for now to get it back up and running. It will require a flue bricking up and a new one cut and the drain is in the same room as its the kitchen. Easy job really mate but we dont expect it done for nothing.

And the gas is upto spec mate. 22mm straight upto the boiler already.

Not sure as to why Im explaining, but I am too busy for 3 weeks and it is for a brewery that we like to get done as soon as possible as they are a good customer that many people would be lined up to gain.

Thank you for posting this opportunity for our members.

If this interests you, please pm the op direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler install brownhills, west mids. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock