Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler breakdown in Cobham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Hi all,

I've bee layed up in hospital for two weeks and one of my clients, who I'm doing a big job for in a month or two has a problem with their potterton heat only.

Do you have some availabilty to help today or tomorrow to fix?

Thanks,
Sean

Sorry I can't help with the boiler Sean, but fingers crossed for a quick recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will see if I can find anyone Sean, do you know what the problem is with the boiler ?
Can I take it that you will not be able to do that Megaflo repair I passed over the other day then. LOL
Can you tell us what is wrong with you ? if it is that full frontal lobotomy that you were talking about having done & you want to keep it quite, I will say no more!!! :oops:

hope you get well soon Sean and sorry job its bit far for me. Would have to charge bit more than usual.

Lol Chris! I haven't seen the repair. Did you email it? One of the lads will be able to get to it.

I've had a punctured bowel and was rushed into hospital. On the table for eight hours and nearly didn't make it according to the surgeon. I'm out of action for at least 8 weeks, maybe more.

Fed up being inside the hospital tbh.

Lol Chris! I haven't seen the repair. Did you email it? One of the lads will be able to get to it.

I've had a punctured bowel and was rushed into hospital. On the table for eight hours and nearly didn't make it according to the surgeon. I'm out of action for at least 8 weeks, maybe more.

Fed up being inside the hospital tbh.
No gave them your details, it was in Wimbledon. Work email been down for the last couple of hours & no one answering their phones, typical B... Friday!! If I get anything come back I will drop you a PM.
Speed recovery Sean, take care, em hospitals are not a place to be if you are ill you know. :smilewinkgrin:

get well soon Sean. I've never liked hospitals. always discharged myself against doctors wishes then regretted it later and was too ashamed to go back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler breakdown in Cobham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening All, I have a customer who wants a modern oil boiler fitting to replace his ancient one. The big problem is he's divided his house into two with a holiday cottage next door. I'm not sure but surely that's against Building Regs and he needs two boilers?. Can anyone advise me? Thanks, Jock
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended significantly since the boiler was installed. There's now 21 radiators/towel rails. It's getting to temperature, but even after balancing, it's not heating...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock