Search the forum,

Discuss Bod joins the 4000 post gang in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Well done Bod on your 4000 quality postings always worth a read ..regards turnpin
icon7.png

cheers chaps , I've enjoyed reading many posts too enjoyed the giggles too but I'm going to dedicate this post to Sid may he rip

well done Bod
( I checked this is a new post on this..:lol: )
:party::party:

Last edited:
Saw other post of yours, but didn't figured out what type of creature Sid was? Will send flowers to his grave.

Oh nooo, poor owl. First I thought it was some bag of something which you ran over :D..So sad to see this lovely animal go :(

Owl? I'll have what your drinking galaxy! Well done bod always a funny post and lots of useful info.

Penguin-clapping-animation.jpg

Heyyyyyyyyy
! Body ,Bod Bod !!!Well done,great contribution to the forums!!!!

lesdawson460-2.jpg

4000!! Posts!

ps Penguin is suppose to move so just look at it and blink a lot and as the same effect!! :83:

Last edited by a moderator:
Owl? I'll have what your drinking galaxy! Well done bod always a funny post and lots of useful info.
And that's how easy is to make yourself embarrassed :D:D, seriously, it looked like an run over owl to me, had to look again after my post . ohh my

Well done Bod. One of the resident commedians, and often your posts make me chuckly out loud, while the wife raises a single eyebrow and briefly glances away from 'Enders.

Keep em coming fella.

Well done

well done bdo, kaa ele

(a tribute to your poor spelling and great humour) :punk:

long may it continue,,,,,,,,,,

regards
Kev

well done lee.:presents1:

Even tho Sid has gone im sure hes looking down and very proud.:wings::wings::wings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bod joins the 4000 post gang in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock