Discuss Bleeding radiators! No I'm not cross. Ha in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I you bleed one downstairs radiator, does it drain water from the rads above? Do you then have to bleed the others?

I you bleed one downstairs radiator, does it drain water from the rads above? Do you then have to bleed the others?
If they all have air...gas in them bleed the ones highest and furthest away and work inwards and downwards, back to he boiler , if it’s a combi or pressurised system you must keep,an eye on the pressure or use MFD from Flowflex Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Love a boiler in a loft :rolleyes::rolleyes:, vent the lower floor radiators and it will drain the ones above and the boiler , the filling loop needs to be just partially open as you vent ground floor first , second floor then the boiler should vent itself . Kop

Interesting question!

I tend to find the only rads I need to bleed are the tall radiators in the bathrooms..

Love a boiler in a loft :rolleyes::rolleyes:, vent the lower floor radiators and it will drain the ones above and the boiler , the filling loop needs to be just partially open as you vent ground floor first , second floor then the boiler should vent itself . Kop
I hate boilers in roof spaces , pain in bum, often no,proper access , place full of stuff, and we get paid no more money for same job in a kitchen , centralheatking

Joking Rob if you knew me mate its my pet hate I wont even fit one there rather not do the job got to be the worst place possible in your home had a few rants on here about it bud . Kop

Reply to Bleeding radiators! No I'm not cross. Ha in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back