Search the forum,

Discuss Biasi compact he mk2 47-583-18 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hello,

My first post im a registered engineer, not used forms before so hoping I've posted this right?

I have attended a no heat or water on my neighbours bias compact he combi,

Fan would not opperate, they were no power at the fan and fuses good so I determined that is was a pcb fault.

Replaced pcb- fan now operates but.
Only fires for hw not for heat when called for,

Also the actuator on diverter valve does not opperate.

So I now believe that the air pressure switch maybe faulty as well as the diverter actuator.

Could it be that these parts could have been damaged from a power surge when the pcb packed in?

Firstly welcome along. We do not discuss gas appliance issues in open forum however we do have a sub forum devoted to it.

What we need you to do is make a few more posts 10-15 should do. Introduce yourself, try and help a few members with their queries.

Then send an image of the front and back of your GS card to either @ShaunCorbs @Harvest Fields or @Riley and we will arrange access for you

Cheers Riley,
I will send you a picture of my card.

Im just trying to get back out on the tools again so a bit rusty on fault finding on the newer appliances, been working at a college for some time now so 80% of my plumbing knowledge is all pipe bending calculations and bending skills
. 3.14159265359 3.14159265359 3.14159265359 LOL i will have to delete some of that from my memory

I've found the parts were not too expensive so I've ordered them and try and see how I get on.

Reply to Biasi compact he mk2 47-583-18 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock