Search the forum,

Discuss Best power tools? Not Bosch!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilti Te6 Fab
Hilti Te25 Fab
Hilti Te 56 Fab
Hilti Te 76 Super Fab
Hilti Te 6a Super Duper Fab
Hilti DD160 Fab
Panasonic 15-6volt 3.5ah nothing even comes close
Rems Accupress Super fab
Rigid r300 also super fab
I have all of these for the last few years with no problems doing industrial pipework .They get dogged but are well looked after

all ive used for years is makita.
bomb proof.
expensive, but my gear has survived loads of site use, domestic use, being run over by a 5 ton manitu use, and falling off a 3 story building roof onto concrete use.
ive got the 18v ni-cad impact driver, jigsaw, combi hammer drill, cabinet driver and 18v li-ion combi hammer(my fave!!) and circular saw. the li-ions charge last forever, but are delicate in comparison to the ni-cads due to too much circuitry inside batteries. dont use them as hammer when youve left yours at ground level!
all my 110/240v kit is makita, router, buiscuit jointer, jigsaw, sds plus hammer drill.(this drill is without doubt the best drill iv ever used! it drills anything like youre dipping the bit into custard!! B+Q sell them at around ÂŁ100 now.
ive also got a de walt 14v drill i use to wind down my caravan legs......oops that'll upset my yellow and black loving mate!!

yeah - my dewalt drill now has slowly made its way to its place in the scheme of things - my home DIY kit, where it belongs!

Makita LXT 600 KIT. the perfect plumbers kit! i have noticed tho that they have gone up in price. i managed to get mine for ÂŁ510 two years ago but now they like ÂŁ750 +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best power tools? Not Bosch!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock