Search the forum,

Discuss Best place for bunded plastic tanks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
What's the best place to buy bunded plastic tanks??

Cheers
Dave

Oh FFS. It was a simple question.....sigh.
I buy my spares from HWOS....just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere doing good deals at the moment.

Good answer, you see I get mine from plumbcenter, don't have to wait, they are in stock, and because we have an account we get good prices all the time.
I've not heard of FFS are they local to you?

Oh forgot lol.

Stnd sizes or custom ?

There's bugger all local to me....that's half the problem.
I have an account with HWOS. It's not the unit price so much as the shipping.
Some want to charge the same courier fee to Aberdeen as to Shetland!!!
Thanks anyway -i'll have a look on the plumbcenter site.

Stnd sizes or custom ?
Standard. Just looking for 1200l or thereabouts. Upright, double bunded plastic.
I've had a reasonable quote for a Platinum one from Oil Tank Outlet - but I've not used them.
Anyone had experience with Oil Tank Outlet and Platinum tanks?

Titan.
I am sure they deliver too !
Been a while since I bought one though so don't quote me !

Hi
What's the best place to buy bunded plastic tanks??

Cheers
Dave

Hello Dave,

Here is a supplier of Oil and Water Tanks located in Sheffield:

Bunded Oil Tanks

Some years ago I was in contact with them while looking for an unusual size [dimensions] CWS Tank - at that time they were agreeable to deliver to Edinburgh - in fact they told me that they also delivered to Europe.

I know that You are a long way further North than Edinburgh but I got the impression that anywhere in mainland UK was never a problem - so if one of their Bunded Oil Tanks is suitable and the price is right you might be able to arrange delivery.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best place for bunded plastic tanks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m replacing my single skin plastic oil tank with a new bunded oil tank. I’m going to replace the single 10mm pvc covered oil pipe too, so to keep the number of compression joints to a minimum, I’d like to fit an external tigerloop combi 3 de-aerator (the one that incorporates an isolation...
Replies
Views
Been in property about 10 years and the valve on the (round/bunded) Balmoral tank has always been in pretty rusty state. Tank is 5,000 litres but only got about 300L left at the moment. Please see picture. Looking for opinions on whether to get valve/filter assembly replaced due to rust or if I...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem I've got is the connection under the tank (image attached). The top plastic nut (yellow) is only to hold the fill valve in place - I can undo it by...
Replies
Views
Hello, I fitted a Cooke and Lewis shower cubicle about 5-6 years ago. The weight of the glass shower door has put large impressions of the roller wheels in the plastic track the rollers run on. Got worse over the years and now it is quite difficult to open and close the shower door. I took some...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock