Search the forum,

Discuss Best OFTEC FGA kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPM

Having had my old Kane 455 stolen recently, I need to replace my GGA with something shiny and new. I only had the natural gas kit with my old meter but, having added OFTEC, I need the full compliment of test equipment for that too. I've seen plenty of kits that seem to be heavily biased towards one or the other but nothing that really seems to include the full set of accessories for NG and Oil in one kit. I'm sure it's easy enough to buy one kit and purchase extra attachments etc but it would be nice to both find a single kit and to hear what people here have found to be the best all round solution for their FGA. The kane was great for the NG but a colleague of mine, who does a lot more oil than NG, reckons the Anton is better. As with the age old discussion of FGSa, it's personal choice and done to death over a preference, but my interest is in opinions on something that suits all applications

I would go with Kane over anton any day of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best OFTEC FGA kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock