Search the forum,

Discuss Best knee pads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll blow my self up on LPG and bio gas before I'm in the saga bracket!

Been using red backs for a week or two not that impressed! Slide all over in Strauss and snickers trousers. Always seem to end up diagonal ish. They are comfy, don't soak up water when your kneeling in it and are breathable they just seem to move a lot. Might remove the fabric cove see how they fair.

Been used to snickers 9222 ( bean bag ones)

Been using red backs for a week or two not that impressed! Slide all over in Strauss and snickers trousers. Always seem to end up diagonal ish. They are comfy, don't soak up water when your kneeling in it and are breathable they just seem to move a lot. Might remove the fabric cove see how they fair.

Been used to snickers 9222 ( bean bag ones)

we will be getting the proper sized ones for the floor layers/strauss soon :)

already gave them an ear bashing over it.

fit great in regular sizes

Brought the redbacks and tbh didn't like them.

Found them to be way to heavy and couldn't get them to line up with my knees. Think I'll go back to the snickers inserts.

Anyone want the redbacks for free? Just cover the postage.

Brought the redbacks and tbh didn't like them.

Found them to be way to heavy and couldn't get them to line up with my knees. Think I'll go back to the snickers inserts.

Anyone want the redbacks for free? Just cover the postage.

I'll take you up on that offer if it still stands. You are in uk right?? :)

For me its the ones that fit inside work pants, the others cut off the supply to my lower legs.

A yeh I always wear snickers workwear. Comfy knee pads fitted in trouser. Only prob is they get a bit sweaty in the summer

I use scruffs knee pads - comfy, lasting and cheap!!!

Was using the foam type pads and seriously thought I might have to change job as I was getting real bad aches and pain then I tried the red backs and at first found them to be big, bulky and heavy plus the honeycomb was uncomfortable after awhile but 6 months later I have no pain in the knees and the uncomfortable honeycomb is ok, gotta say I haven`t tried any others though.

I'd recommend the new snickers d3o knee pads! They've nailed kneepads, no more nails through my knees!

Was using the foam type pads and seriously thought I might have to change job as I was getting real bad aches and pain then I tried the red backs and at first found them to be big, bulky and heavy plus the honeycomb was uncomfortable after awhile but 6 months later I have no pain in the knees and the uncomfortable honeycomb is ok, gotta say I haven`t tried any others though.

Snickers floor layers

I like the Red Backs but they are heavy!

got a free set when I got some Englberts.....like having shoe boxes over your knees!

Being a larger chap and not exactly kind on my body during my younger years my knees are shot! Used to sit on the edge of the bed in the morning and build up to being able to stand as my knees were stiff as a steel rod with rigamortis. Been wearing floor layers for the last 6months following reviews from the forum and after 2 weeks I was able to stand straight up in the mornings! 6months on one knee pad has lost its stitching on one corner that holds the bean bag stuffs in place but they still work fine and protect as well as they did the day I got them and that's the same pair worn 6 days a week

The Helly Hanson ones are the best. They sit in the knee pockets on the HH trousers and you can pick the lot up for about ÂŁ45! BARGAINNNN!!

snickers set have lasted ages so far and do there job comfort wise

just got redbacks today they feel weird and a bit bulky but do support the knee time will tell

just got redbacks today they feel weird and a bit bulky but do support the knee time will tell

I went from foam pads (and bad aches) to the redbacks a year ago, yes they do take some getting used too and I did have to wear a belt to hold the trousers up but my knees haven`t felt this good in ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best knee pads in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock