Search the forum,

Discuss Best Cheap Wet Vac? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R.Oak

Ive decided to invest in a wet vac for the van. I dont want to spend a huge amount as i wont need it a huge amount. I have a henry for dry so it doesnt need to be a wet n dry vac.

What would you guys suggest? Thanks

Have got the wicks one,had it quite a few years now,you can add a filter you can use if you do use for general hoovering,great bit of kit..once you have one and start using ,you will wonder how you coped without one....changing rad valves and cutting into low pipework ect..can be a blower too,,all for around £50..thought it would not last long when I got mine but still going strong years later...

Have got the wicks one,had it quite a few years now,you can add a filter you can use if you do use for general hoovering,great bit of kit..once you have one and start using ,you will wonder how you coped without one....changing rad valves and cutting into low pipework ect..can be a blower too,,all for around £50..thought it would not last long when I got mine but still going strong years later...

Thanks, I recently borrowed one for low level pipe work and its convinced me to buy one. Can't belive I didn't get one before!

Get to Aldi.
They have them in again.
Very good units

get a second hand dewalt cordless wet & dry sucks and blows
comes with a plug but works fine on batterys and saves time with no tripping hazards

get a second hand dewalt cordless wet & dry sucks and blows
comes with a plug but works fine on batterys and saves time with no tripping hazards

Sounds kinky, might try it in the bedroom :eek:

That's cheap!! I wonder how long it would last :/

3 year warranty with it, same as most of the Lidl electric tools. Be surprised if it would last if used hard everyday.
I just don't have space for more tools!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best Cheap Wet Vac? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock