Search the forum,

Discuss Becoming a plumber-Trade Qualifed Ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trainee 2008

Hi,
I was wondering if you could help me? :confused: I am looking to become a plumber and i have been looking at a plumbing course and i'm not sure if it's a good course and if the qualification will be recognised in the industry or be any good. Here are the qualifications:
City and Guilds 6129-02 Technical cert,
City and Guilds copper tube installation,
Bathroom Design,
Water supply regulations,
Scope part p electrician qualification,
Unvented hot water storage systems qualification
CSCS site card
First aid.
Are these any good?
The Course company are called Trade Qualified Ltd have you ever heard of them?:)

i'd rather have me nvq2 before
Unvented hot water storage systems qualification
Water supply regulations,
Bathroom Design, (waste of time comes with experience)

Ok thank you for advice the only problem with nvq 2 is that you have to do this at work and i have not got a plumbing job at the moment.

Bathroom Design,
:)

the customer will tell you what they want you just need to tell them if its possible and how much

part p is get less important now there are less and less electric showers being installed (there are still air baths, whirlpool baths, steam cabinets)

Can any one help? I'm looking at two course one is for city and guilds 6129 level 2 and the other is city and guilds 6128 level 2. which one would be better to have??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Becoming a plumber-Trade Qualifed Ltd in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock