Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi megaflow 2 system 18 compact ga in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

JamesyGoosey1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
im going to the above boiler which is locking out on e15 gas valve command error anyone ever had it and what was the problem there’s nothing in the mi’s regarding what to test I’ll do obvious tests on the harness but can’t find anymore info on resistances etc thank you in

Reply to Baxi megaflow 2 system 18 compact ga in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
I purchased a new home 4 years ago. Since then I have had to call engineers out to our Megaflo 2 System 12 Compact GA around twice a year. Pretty much every time they come they replace all the internals. The problem is that 2 failures a year is way too much and the £350.00 per year warranty...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
I have bin to take a look at a heating system thats heating the office part of a commercial building. Last year it had a boiler change, im not sure what was there before. What has been put in is an Intergas combi boiler, tank fed on the heating side, the hot water side is not connected. 1, Any...
Replies
Views
C
Afternoon everyone, I hope your weekends going well, If anyone has a sec to give a helping hand it would be greatly appreciated. I fitted a Baxi Megaflow 2 18kw system boiler Saturday, as a flush and replacement boiler job (yes i am GSR). I have never fitted this make/model of boiler before and...
Replies
Views
COL_nottm
C
M
customer is looking at getting a new gas system boiler, im not fitting incase any asking. but he and i dont know what these boilers are like suppilers are saying that in the past baxi got a bad name for past boilers but there new ones are good. has anyone any experience of the new baxi boilers...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
L
Hiya i normally install but went to breakdown of baxi megaflow he system condensing boiler, 3 years old, when reset fan runs for 5 secs then stops and nothing happens. Not familliar with this boiler, no instructions on site, to late to call manufacturer. Boiler displaying c1, no power at pump...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock