Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Combi's and loss of pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stings27

Gas Engineer
Is it just my bad luck or has anyone else had these problems ?
Started with my old 105, having to jump up in loft to top up periodically.
Fitted a Duo-tec for my Uncle 3 years ago ...having the same problem,
now my Duo-tec at home giving me grief!!
Is it a common problem with Baxi?

I re-charge no end of expansion vessels up on baxis, and you can guarantee the schrader core is leaking air !

had 3 this wk . think the one today has blocked exp vessel pipe - new prv as it was dripping at 2 bar and re pressured vessel to 0.7 but still gets to 3 bar going back with new washers and checking the pipe

had a few with pierced p-hex over pressurizing from mains blowing out prv's then exp vessel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Combi's and loss of pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating, the pressure rises over 2 and the error code 117 showing water pressure high After i did the bleeding and re-pressurize to 1.3 bar, the heating is...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a baxi duotec combi boiler that every day or other day needs topping up as pressure drops below 0.5bar. When fired up it can reach OVER 2.5bar also whilst running CH. Is this more than likely a flat Expansion Vessel that needs inflating or could there be other possible causes if...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System was flushed just last year. Both flow and return values are fully open and don't stick. Boiler is serviced each year. Baxi combi boiler about 8 ton9...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock