Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Combi 80e and 105E damsell in distress in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone advise please ....
I have had two heating engineers out to repair my boiler first replaced diaphragm second replaced 3 way valve but I still have the same problem and has cost me a few hundred quid I just want to be a bit more savy when another plumber eventually comes as feel as If I may get ripped off ! original plumber can not come out as too busy ! the issue is that I have intermittent hot water, hot water only runs warm and then goes cold as I said the diapram and 3 way valve has been replaced in the last few weeks but no difference please help and thank you in advance .

If you don't manage to get someone baxi do a fixed price repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Combi 80e and 105E damsell in distress in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it will show an error, 60 degree, pump or flow. Well switch the tap off wait maybe fifteen seconds turn tap on and low and behold hot water. If after a...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue with hot water, open hot water taps runs cold and indicates on boiler 60degrees or pump or pressure problem. Leave it ten seconds open taps again low...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30 year old Baxi back boiler was still going strong, I've finally succumbed to pressure from Mrs RWD and had a Combi installed. The Heating Engineer that...
Replies
Views
Hi All Bit of an urgent one being that time of year and can't get a plumber out until after xmas even on an emergency callout I have just tried to turn on my CH for the first time this year as I have a number of guests coming for xmas dinner but even after an hour all the rads are stone...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Quick question. I have a baxi 105e instant that has a Diverter valve issue. The bypass is allowing hot water around the bypass pipe and into the CH return pipe. I have looked at a rebuild kit and it seems that there are 2 listed. One is a cartridge type and the other more a kit. My...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock