Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Combi 105e No hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrisg10

Hi people,

Got a slight problem with the above boiler, The central heating works fine - All corresponding lights come on and heats up to correct temperature. But the is no hot water at all at the taps just cold? even with the central heating on/off. Any ideas???

Cheers,

Chris.

Yes after searching on the internet it seems a few people have said this. I've just order a diaphragm kit so hopefully this will cure it.

when you turn on your hot tap does the green light with the pic of a wee tap light up?? (LEDs on the front of your boiler)

No when turning just the tap on for hot water no lights come on?? (only the power light is on)

on the hotwater section diagphram housing (two small copper pipes going to it ), there is a black plastic box that holds the microswitch , take this off , run hot tap and see if the spindle comes out , if not diagphram is more than likely shot to bits , if spidle does come out , check microswitch .

Thanks for the reply, i will do that in the morning then if its the diaphragm I will change it as ive just got the kit through the post. How much are the micro switches if i need one of them?
Cheers, Chris

ÂŁ19 it comes with the wiring loom hang on ignore me thats the 3 wire 80 eco i think the 105 are 2 wire spades so a lot cheaper

You Will find the Diaphram is the likely answer

Last edited by a moderator:
as above take the micro switch off and see if the pin under the hw mirco switch is moving in and out when a hot tap it turned on if not you prob have a hole in the diaphram, although i have seen times were the pin is moving but the addle inside the mirco switch is not operating the switch.
If your changing the diaphram be careful not to damage the small washers that come out from the 6mm pressure pipes unless you can source new ones as they dont come with the repair kit

good luck

Hi people,

Just like to say thank you all for your help.

It's working fine now! got there and checked to see if the pin was making the switch and it wasnt. checked the microswitch and that was working fine. changed the diaphragm and now all is good. :)

Thanks alot,

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Combi 105e No hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock