Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 105e No Hot Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maxumo

My boiler isnt giving out any hot water

I can see that the the little plunger that closes the microswitch isnt moving so i can assume that the diaphragm needs replacing?

The problem i have is if i close the microswitch myself which then turns the hot water light on the display and flames start but hot water still doesnt come out of the taps!

Is there anything else that might cause this?

Hopefully it is an easy cheap fix!!

This sounds as though the diverter valve is stuck in CH position.

I think it is time to get a RGI in to have a look.

Please note........ YOU MUST NEVER OVER-RIDE SAFETY DEVICES.........

David

You just need a new diaphragm kit..Part No: 5111137

You wont get hot water just by pressing the microswitch in. The diff needs to move to allow the the diverter diff to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi 105e No Hot Water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock