Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi 105e. Best/easiest to replace with??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Repaired a 105e today, diaphragm and split pressure gauge tube. Its had a few parts changed over the last few years. Expansion vessel has now gone. There is no where to fit one externally and the customer has asked for a price to replace.

Happy to stick with a similar boiler, what would be the best choice in terms of pipework alterations etc. He knows he is on borrowed time.

Thanks, that's what we were discussing today, I think he wants another baxi. What would you recommend?

It's not a massive property. Only one bathroom.
I wouldn’t mate. I do not fit Baxi’s that often mate. I would recommend a Vaillant. But I am sure someone will be along at some point that fits baxi’s.

depends there centre flue arnt they so duo and plat out

so 630 or 636 or 400 series are good

Reply to Baxi 105e. Best/easiest to replace with??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a DIYer, successfully fitted an external garden tap, supply sourced from downstairs loo, standard 13 mil copper pipework, in-line cut-off. WEATHER PROBLEM - its works fine for years EXCEPT twice now I've had split pipe due to freezing (at -8C ) despite foam protection. My thinking -...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It required a drain and refill of the system, and as he left, he advised my I would need to bleed all the radiators, at some point, given a few days, when...
Replies
Views
Hi Looking to replace the Baxi 105E microswitch but Worried about getting the white connectors off without damaging the wiring. has anyone done it and if so is there a trick to getting the connectors off?
Replies
Views
Hello All, First post here, I confess to being wet behind the ears with Baxi 105e major problem so its Urgent! It started with Flame Failure Error > Gas Engineer got it working (No Parts Needed) but it went out again 2 hours later, On his 2nd visit he said that the problem must be with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, First post and I hope its not a stupid question, we have a Baxi 105e combi connected up to a Honeywell CM927 and BRD91 which has been running quite happily for the past 10 years (with the exception of having to heat up the LCD over the toaster every few months as the LCD failed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock