Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Radiator Connectors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, my first official post so please bear with me ;)

I'm trying to connect new radiator in my bathroom. I want to use flexible hoses but am unsure of the connector types and sizes. Would like to order both hoses from Ebay but don't want to assume somenthing and later end up with hoses that doesn't fit...
Please could you be kind enough and tell me what type of connector/hose would I need based on the photos attached? There is one photo of my radiator inlet and two photos of the pipe that comes from underneath the flor and the valve on top of it. Obviously there are 2 pipes but the hose and connection type should be the same for both.
If it's easier to share an ebay listing rather than explaining that would be much appreciated.

Kind regards!!

DSC_0206.JPG

DSC_0205.JPG

DSC_0203.JPG

Flexiable hoses arnt rated for radiator connections

Best option is to hard pipe it

ok, good to know. I wasn't aware. That changes the situation a little bit meaning I would need to spend some more time on this but that's not a problem. I still have 1m copper pipe in the garage so shouldn't be that complicated. Would you be able to tell me how do I connect the radiator end to the copper pipe? What connector?

Chrome straight rad valves

Thanks Scott. Yes, it's a long story with the mess. It was all nice and clean this morning when I decided to clean the tile adhesive around the pipes and burst one of them. Needed to cut the floor to get to the pipe, cut off the damaged bit and attach the valve slowly and properly as there's not much pipe left and I couldn't risk any mistakes.

Yes

How did you clean the existing off ?

With a hammer and small chisel. Obviously I wasn't careful enough with the first one...
Won't be making the same mistake again tomorrow

Really you only need a Stanley knife and some sand paper

Reply to Bathroom Radiator Connectors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock