Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Install North East England in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

-=HaZ=-

hey guys in the North East, i am from Darlington and i have been doing my plumbing courses for over a year now, i have now completed everything i need to do but 1 thing, i need to do 1 more bathroom decom and install and then i can send away for my qualifications to come through, i was wondering would anyone be able to help me on this as iv advertised it for free to others but no word back yet, people took me up on this on my other occasions straight away for jobs, i could do this job as an extra one to your own or along side with you, i am willing to travel a reasonable distance if it is only a couple of days work, i just need to get lots of pics of taking things apart and then putting things back in and also little things like drilling etc

Thanks
anyone that is interested in helping me out can you please pm me, leave me a contact number and best times to ring and i will do so

if anyone is interested in helping can you please pm directly thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom Install North East England in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock