Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom fitting advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys

just after a bit of advice from any one else who provides a full bathroom refurb service,
so at the minute I have a mate who is a great chippy and a really good tiler.
I myself am a plumber
now I'm not mega into electrics but I am tempted to do a plastering course to help me offer the complete package and avoid having to pay some one else?
advice or insights welcome
cheers people

I taught myself plastering by watching very closely the plasterer I used on my bathrooms.
Took note of prep, mixing and timings and mocked up a wall in my garage (3 cls and a sheet of board) and had a go.
That was 3 years ago and I now pick up loads of extra work with customers who want plastering and allows me to be cheaper on my bathrooms.
It really is not a difficult job and is a nice little earner.

I also first fix my own electrics in bathrooms and get electrician in for one day at the end.

Reply to Bathroom fitting advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock