Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom Estimate Template in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Do people have one of these? I really dislike sitting down for hours on ends doing estimates and quotes. There has to be a simpler way.

Any ideas would be great. Cheers

Wow Simon. Now that is what I call organised. Whenever I do a quote I spend hours just thinking off the top of my head and then writing it down and then looking up prices etc.

I need to take a leaf out of your book.

Realistically, how long should a quote take?

If cust is supplying sanitaryware, most cases, then it takes about half an hour in total to put quantities into the spreadsheet (automatically adds on vat and plus 30%), add on labour which gives me total price and typed up in a word template.

Then there's a bit of maintenance keeping the prices up to date.

I can add in anything i need to. Then estmate days to complete and add a day on extra.

I use it for bathrooms, boiler swaps, heating systems etc.

Reply to Bathroom Estimate Template in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind toilet. There's a concrete patio outside the bathroom, that extends about 10 feet from the wall. I'm considering adding an ADU in the back yard, and it...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test, occasionally you get a small leak from the air test typically old cap ends/scratched pipe which shows up easily on the test without having to inspect anything...
Replies
Views
I’m experimenting with the installation of a floating countertop / basin. At the top of the picture are the brackets I’m considering using. Below that is my ‘test rig’ screwed into the garage wall (same blocks as used in the bathroom). At present I have just over 28kg sitting on these brackets...
Replies
Views
My house is on a block foundation. It needs to be dug around outside and resealed. Estimate was over $30k so that is not an option. When the block fills with water it drains to a sub pump that goes to the septic tank. This was filling the tank so we rerouted to another tank that pumps to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock